Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I used to rule the world.

iMovie - Paris Hilton's My New BFF.

I've started to watch more series out of boredom.

But I still stand on my decision to start college on March.

So, first show I started watching was Paris Hilton's My New BFF. It's kinda lame but it's so super funny! I laughed my ass off.

After awhile it went kinda nice. I like Brittany and I'm so glad she won. She's such a cool chick.

Shelley - the girl on the right looks so much like the actress from The Secret Life of An American Teenager.

& then there's ...
Lauren who looks like Alicia Silverstone to me. && there's Onch! Gosh, fyi - he's a dude! He acts and dress like a girl! He's a dude! & he's damn noisy in the house! Kinda annoying but he fills up the 'doll mansion'

Brittany Flickinger.
She was asking Brian to smell her armpits because she only showers every 3 days =P

The good thing about this show is Benji is in a lot of them! I think Joel is hotter and cutter but they're twins, so.. But there's always a difference and I like Joel more!

Next Show.

It's kinda gay but whatthehell.. Anything to watch Brody Jenner! ( ohsohot! Team Lauren Conrad & Brody la)
Bromance! HAHA It's so super gay of Brody to have this show but it's so super funny it's so not gay at all! Frankie and Sleazy T made the show so super funny!
They kept throwing a fit at Brody because he's out to look for a new bro.

Who ever thinks that Brody is not good looking is crazyyy!
He is after all the Prince of Malibu ;P

Don't judge the title and just watch if you wanna laugh!

&& I like Luke! Hopefully he'll win! Luke is so cool and so nice to the others even though it's a competition.

And then there's The City!

Staring Whitney Port!
That's Olivia on the left. She's a socialite. She's damn pretty but she thinks she's prettier than everyone else so that's not so cool.

& there's Erin. she's so pretty and cute! I like her a lot.

Then there's Adam and Jay. Adam looks damn hot and reminds me of Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

Ooh ooh, and I love their theme song. It's erm Top Of The World by The Pussycat Dolls!

The Hills is still better obviously!


Back to my reality!

It's so hard sitting at home waiting for time to pass! HAHA but, I'll live! Guys, call me out la after you finish college! =(

Anyways, I haven't seen Philip for over a week now so I called him up to just get an update on my L license and he told me that he's been so busy that he had forgotten to call me and tell me that my L was already out 4 days ago! I was like =.=!

So basically my L was out like on the 2nd! I could have finished up my 8 hours of driving by now!

Then today, I braved the stream of mud and walked all the way to HSC to meet up with Laila. College have been hard for everyone. finding- making friends and all.. I hope I get right along with everyone when I start.

I yippy-ed so hard when I watched this week's Gossip Girl! YAy! =)=)