Monday, January 19, 2009

I know life won't break me.

iMovie - Taken.

I really can't imagine it being a real life thing where people just kidnap girls and drug them and dump them in a room for workers to abuse them! People have sick minds!

Went out with Crystal and Rachel for lunch. My surprise to see Rachel in my living room when I came down! I didn't thought that her mum will ever let her out- ever. you should cry more ;P

We went to see Arnold and his hardworking ego. He kept dropping stuff like coins and his tray! haha. a lot of pressure ;P

"for you."

" xD xD xD "


Anyways, Crystal and Rachel stressing about their homework though I doubt Rachel got any work done. haha! Poor you, you guys look so worn out and tired all the time. College must be getting in the way of your beauty sleep.

While I'm still sitting alone with lollipops and rainbows following me with my big bright yellow colour smiley face car. Ohkay, I'm babbling.

see! wanna go college so early for apa! It just took 5 years out of your soul!


No fair! My sister already started her CNY spirit! All her friends are here playing mah jong! My hands are getting itchy just watching them! =(