Wednesday, January 14, 2009

try to take a picture of love.

Updates @ Formula One.

Ferrari was the first team to show us their stuff of the season. The brand new F60.

I gotta admit that the car doesn't look as pretty as last year's! It's so weird looking especially it's rear wings! yuck! HAHA. It looks more like the olden days formula one cars.

I'm sure the drivers were shocked to see it too cause during their interviews, they were definitely thinking hard for words to describe the car.

Let's compare this years F60 and last years F2008. Well we'll compare the design not their new aerodynamic stuffs.

F60 - It just doesn't look right!
Nice slick tyres tho.

F2008 - Looks like the car I would wake up everyday just to drive in.

F60 - It really looks weird.

F2008 - Looks strong! & it's nice looking.

F60 - ..........
F2008 - The colour looks nicer :p

F60 - I have no idea how that works.

F2008 - at least there's less buttons?

F60 - looks like some baby shark to me.

Massa was the first to test drive the new F60. It really looks very weird to me. But hey, as long as it's faster than any car on track, I'll be fine =P

Meanwhile.
Kimi is all the way at some powder blue mountain enjoying a little skying time.

haha. no no, Massa was there too, somewhere.

So sexy xD! hahahaa. that's one hell of an ugly car I must say! :P