Sunday, January 11, 2009

because when I arrive....

iMovie - You jump, I jump Jack.

I'm such a light sleeper. If my phone is charging and there's a text massage and I'm sleeping, I have to get up to see who texted me. After that I can't go back to sleep. Same goes when I have a in coming call or when my mum or sis comes into my room. I'll wake up then can ever go back to sleep.

Anyways, today I went to HSC for the Times Clearance sale thingy but this time they didn't carry as much books as the last time. I didn't even buy a single book. All the books that I wanted wasn't there =(

Got so excited some more! I was so sad at the end. haha. my sister bought her Richard Branson book.

I needa go buy DVDs! I'm so jobless at home. come on!

I was going through my picture folders and I've noticed that I actually have very little pictures when we were in high school.

pictures from the past next post. =)