Thursday, July 17, 2008

you're shining down on me from heaven.

iMovie - Baby's Day Out.

The baby Bink is sooo cute! And I like this kinda movie. The one where the bad guys can't die no matter what. It's just stupid and for giggles.

My fever is all gone! But I don't think I'll be going school tomorrow too. Which means I didn't attend school for the whole week! Man, that's the first!

Anyways.

Sarah, sister's friend came to drop off durians. Want one?

Here.

It's durian central !!

Don't worry! It's not all ours! sister's friends dropped by one by one taking home some! Left a few now. haha! My dogs will lovee it ! =)

Uuh, here's something interesting. I was looking out from my mum's window and saw this couple going into their car parked right outside my house. Here's the interesting part... Once they went inside, they full on made out !!! Can see the girl's hand moving around the dude's hair !! Gross! I didn't have to see that ! I wonder how long did they stay! HAHA.

Get a room you kids! Watch The Secret Life of American Teenager! You won't wanna have sex or else.. a fetus is made! hahaa.

Anyways!

Gotta goo! =). I wanna watch ESPY Award 08!