Friday, July 11, 2008

Basically what we're gonna do is Dance.

iMovie - Yours, Mine and Ours.

I get freaking pissed off when someone touches my comp, leave their urls and also I get very very pissed off when my mum offs my comp! That's what she did last night, I shouted at her like mad cow!

Do not touch my computer! That's the only thing I've asked for you to do!

P/S : told you she'll off my comp to cut electricity cost! Or she'll ask me to off, same diff, my comp will be off one way or the other!

Anyways.

After school, I had to wait for my mum for damn long. Longer than half an hour and the guys teman-ed me. How gentlemen of them right! haha. Especially Paul who has a cacat-ed leg but won't let Julian rub it! HAHA. Sorry, I had an opening I couldn't resist! =P

*editted @ 9.50 PM.

This month my all time favourite action movie to watch is The Gardian. Watched it like 3 times already this month. =) It's damn nice! damn touching. After watching it several times, now I think Ashton Kutcher played his role perfectly! & I'm beginning to think that he's damn Hot.!

Uuh, but I still hated the ending where Senior Chief had to die! But I had the bonus features on my DVD and according to the director, he too hated the ending and had an alternative ending where Senior Chief survived but the 'atasan' didn't like it. Sheesh!

Still, it's nice!

What else is nice for me right now? heehee *so cheesy that line =P*
Sneakernight by Vanessa Hudgens. I think it's her best song so far. =)

Oohh lastly, dogs chasing after cats is like humans must breathe right. Same concept, it's a must right? But, somehow, my dog, got chased by a cat !!!! WhatTHeFracks right!! HAHA.