Monday, July 14, 2008

a twist in my story.

iMovie - Wanted.

Had a soiree at Ely's over the weekend. Her room was totally different. Very different. Very pink!
Anyways, the next day, we planned to bake some cookie or muffin. But ended up making mash potatoes! - we pissed the whole day talking, hanging out.

Somebody has butterflied flying around herrr...

Her big ass mirror! High maintenance girl! ;P

Then at night, went for a movie with my sister. Was suppose to watch Hellboy 2 with Josh, Elicia and CK but end up watching... * tadaaaa - wahlaaah *

The movie was kick-ass! But the only thing that was bothering me was the sound. The volume was super loud in a small cinema! And, I think they should have one in 3D!! Cause they always shoot the part where the bullet comes towards us! Imagine if it is really coming towards us! WAHH. haha xD

Came back home late last night, did my stuffs. One thing lead to another and my sis and I ended up playing Taboo for the night.

Anyways.

- Blogs are about being written not read. So please, stop insulting other peoples blogs. If you don't like the way other people blog, don't bother visiting it. Save your time reading about it then turn around and insult it in your own blog. Start growing up!