Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down.

Hamilton ahead of Massa for pole.


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st - Lewis Hamilton ( just luck! )
  • 2nd - Felipe Massa ( Good job! flying. )
  • 3rd - Heikki Kovalainen ( woah! mistakes but still fast)
  • 4th - Jarno Trulli ( you're just light on fuel )
  • 5th - Fernando Alonso ( yeah! nice try. )
  • 6th - Kimi Raikkonen ( you better be heavy on fuel! )

Arghh! I hate it when Michael Schumacher attends a race! When you're retired, stay retire! Stay home! Eat junk and hangout with your family, wouldn't you! 

I knew something will go wrong with Kimi. I just know it. I'm having a feeling that Kimi won't do good tomorrow too but that must not happen cause every win is crucial !! my fingers and everything else will be crossed for the Iceman

6th on grid! Unbelievable! Hopefully kimi will pull one of his best race out of him. Going from zero to hero! Doing what he does best and keep flying. 

Urgh! I'm hating Lewis Hamilton now! He's just so cocky and fake! What he says to the press and what he really feels are totally different! He wants to tell everybody that he's a bigger man and he's taking everything easily but if you really see he's reactions and he's face, it tells a whole different story.

Unlike Kimi, I'm not trying to brag but like he said, he knows when to answer to press and what is appropriate to say and what not. That is why they think that he's the Iceman because he's cold and not talkative. 

I don't think that Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso will make a good teammate to any team because they only think about themselves and wants the best for themselves. Every race is about them! 

Anyways.

Come on Kimi ! you can do this. All eyes on you now!! Keep flying! fly fast!