Sunday, July 6, 2008

You won't last forever.

iMovie - The Adventure of Rocky and Bullwinkle.

HAHA. Astro showed that movie this afternoon. I wanted to watch it for quite sometime but I couldn't download it. So, when I saw that on Astro this afternoon I was super duper excited but I only watched half cause it wasn't as nice as I imagined it would be.

Nothing really happened in the morning but my day got brighter when the sun went down.

Zephyr was barking non-stop just now cause there were more than usual peoples in the park, so I went busy body from my mum's window and spotted a few ex ex-f5 students. Then I saw someone who looks like Francis. Didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't tell but it was him!

More and more people showed up by the minute! That's when I figured that the park was the last stop in his Amazing Race. My sis man-ed his first stop at the Science Center. haha!! She woke up super early after a super late night! HAHA.

Rachel, I saw your 'cukulet aka chocolate' there! Looks so not cute edy man! Blek. =P

Ooow then there was a beauty apposite my house. How I wish I own one! I'm in love! I need it! I need one! Man it's a freaking Ferrari parked outside my house! I wanted to just go over and touch it. ahh.

Chillex!

After that, watched tele the whole time. There were so many shows I wanted to watch and all at the same time!! Raise Your Voice was on. Then Wimbledon was on. ( two Williams sisters in the finals. Cool huh )
Uuh, then I watch Beverly Hills 90210 !!!

Shannen Doherty was super duper young! And it's quite nice. Shall steal the series from my brother. =P

When I was a little girl, I used to go into his room at night while he's watching it, I was behind him sucking my thumb watching it too. But now all I can remember is the hang out spot they used to hang out and the front of the school.

Oh anyways. Had a dream about Kim Kardashian last night. I think I'm watching too much Keeping Up with the Kardashians!