Monday, July 21, 2008

I would give the world to see your face.

iMovie - Firewall.

I missed school AGAIN today! I really need to use a second clock and place it far far away so I have to get up and off it. Shall use the clock Jen gave to me on my 16th birthday. =) I feel so guilty for missing school for so long. It'll be soon when I'll get suspended for not attending school. Liew already gave me 3 warning letter, that old biatch.

Anyways. Yesterday we celebrated my cousin's 18th birthday at my aunty's house. It's not much of a celebration la, it was kind of just eating the cake moment. ahha. Spent the whole day there then came home just in time to watch my Formula One. xD

The cake from Alexis.

My granny doing what she does best.
Love her to bits! My favo granny ever!

Ready, Let's do this!

The table is going to break into
 half very soon.


Kept my fingers crossed the entire time!

Until..

It bent! It was numb for awhile,
then shooting pain went up and down. 

So, today, I started watching The Girls Next Door, a.k.a Girls of the Playboy Mansion on YouTube. It's actually quite nice to watch. Hefner is actually a very sweet decent guy. & I was too quick to judge him at first, thinking that he's the worlds' most horny guy and so old yet still so horny.

But, in the show, it shows that he's quite a cute little fella. haha!! Old yet wanna be young at heart. & I loooooovee Holly Madison the most! If I was Hefner, I would also make Holly my #1 girlfriend. haha!! 

Lastly, the dogs on the show are annoying!! They have tons of dogs!! And a mini zoo, so... haha