Wednesday, July 9, 2008

see the world, drive nice cars, I wanna have boobies

iMovie - Serendipity.

Artist feels things differently than regular people.
Artists convey emotions.

They make audience feel what they feel.
That's what great artist does.

Haven't been blogging much. Truth is, there's nothing to blog about. I've ran out of words to say.

Well, today, silly careless me bang my thumb while I was closing the car door behind me. Fracks! Couldn't feel it at first, the rush of adrenaline - it's the best natural drug ever!. Anyways, while walking up to school, felt the beat and the heat. That's when it started to hurt!

Lewis Hamilton - 2008.

Kimi Raikkonen - 2005.
"Bitch stole my look!"
( sorry, reading too much pink.is.the.new.blog )


Can I have his eyes?! I want his eyes! I want blue/green/coral eyes! cantik! =P

Anyways.

My mum is being so 'kiam sap' this days. "turn off the light", "turn off the tele" , "turn off the air cond, use the fan" , "electric hiked up, no money, off all the lights".
What.the.hell !! Soon she'll ask me to off the computer and never on it forever!