Thursday, July 24, 2008

H.E.L.P i need somebody H.E.L.P!

iMovie - Goal II : Living the Dream.

OMG! That lead guy in the movie is so absolutely hot!! David Beckham also! melting! phuuu.

ANYWAYS.

Finally, I got to go Pusat Science Negara. I always used to pass by that place on my way to tuition wondering what's inside! Today, I got to see!! hehe. I'm a happy girl =)

Went there supposedly for a lecture on career but it was actually only for marine biology! What I always wanted to be before knowing I couldn't take bio. Change career! ahha. The PHD guy there can't even say a word of proper english! We kept laughing cause he couldn't pronounce so many words. i.e : he called alligator ali-ga-toh. ( hello in japanese )

The pic is too dark but if you look closely,
he's reading with the book practically touching his nose!

Anyways, thank Gosh the lecture was for awhile. Most of the people in the hall was either sleeping or listening to their phones.

Picture taking time! We went everywhere!

The bus ride there. There's more in the van. They got air-cond!

we were in this small room with mirrors!

Vivian with Jupiter and Saturn.

I'm holding Saturn!

Licking the tongue! not any other.

Entourage.

I don't know how to use the mirror.

But Vivian does! look at her.

Kids, must dig nose everyday!


AND.

Happy 17th Birthday Michelle!
&
Happy 18th Birthday Carolyn!
&
Happy 17th Birthday Azwan!