Friday, July 18, 2008

it will come easily when you hear the beat.

iMovie - Never Back Down.

Finally, I get to watch that movie! I've been waiting so long for the clear HD torrent to come out! It's for sure one of the gnarly movies I've downloading so far, other than transformers. I cracked my stereo so loud! And it's so cool! Sean Faris is sooo cute! HAHA.

If you're a boxing fan or not, just watch it. It somehow makes you wanna learn martial arts.

Anyways. my sister just left for the airport. She's going Bangkok. AGAIN! Oh wells, I gave her a list of things that I want. Hopefully she'll bring back everything on the list !! One thing that sets her back for not taking me along is that she'll be on a tight budget! I'm the sibling with the most money!! MUAhahaha! :p

Oooohkay. cool, check it out. it's a pact to not drink and drive! Everybody should have a designated driver if and when you wanna go clubbing or drinking. Check it out.


You get to design a helmet for Lewis Hamilton too! Save your time, not Formula One fans, don't need to visit. BUT it's also a pact for not drinking & driving, so it's for your own safety!

Kinda cool huh.

Anyhoo.

I'll be super duper bored without my sister to mess around with. Uh, I' bored already! The sun sets so fast these days! It's so fast dark out.

I made the old switch-a-roo! haha. My keyboard can't type the ( ' ) symbol so I switched my keyboard with my sister's. Took me all the trouble to untangle with wires and everything. End up, her keyboard is worst than mine! When typed one letter like ( a) , another letter will appear along. ( ad ) ( od ). Whatever! switch it back again! Pffts! if only I knew, I didn't have to go through all the trouble!