Saturday, July 7, 2007

where are you noww, as I'm cutting track by track.

Yay, BBQ todayy! I hope everyone I invited shows up! =D

Alright, I hope this time, Mac can upload the pictures.


Alright,

My bro's long curly hair! It's more than mine!


My hairr! Imagine how many brush can be made with it. xD


HAHA, my bro and lauren holding their breath through Pencala Link. Childish =P


Uuh, Everyone is addicted to Lauren's little girls game. The little shop of Treasures..


One manja little pup that took a bite on my hand. It hurts and it's bengkak!


I'm so bored, my days are boring and I don't like my hair anymore!

Ooh, alah, I hate star newspaper edy! Eventho' Kimi won but they will post Hamilton's picture! Altho' Kimi was first in second free practise, today's paper, Hamilton's picture is post! Stupid lar! Too much lime light for him don't you think! It's so annoying!!