Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fairy Tale comes true

I love having my bro around. When he's around, he takes me out with him for dinner ergo, don't need to eat fast food which is GRRrrreat!

Went for dinner at Sakae Sushi in Subang Parade, I think. Put me in there and I'll be lost cose I haven't been there before!

Jack was laughing because I said, "you use to take picture of me eating, now it's my turn."It looks so little but it's expensive!

haha, bro and Lauren are one heck of peoples.. When they want to decide on something, they play rock-scissors-paper ( I suggested it since me and Jessie and Nick and Nat does it ).. Lauren had to pay for the bill as a result of losing in rock-scissors-paper. So, I told her to steal back the money when my bro snores! HAHAA, bb
utt, do you think my bro will let her pay? hmm hmm. think again.

After that, went to Asia Cafe somewhere in Subang to meet up with Lauren's friends. They were talking about their working life and I was think to myself, it's true what they say, what they earn flies away without buying anything.. Car patrol, toll, car service, insurance and stuff like that. It's true !! And it's not like you can earn alot from the starting... Working lifee. pfffts.


Went for midnight HARRY POTTER!! it's nicee !! But I'm not going to spoil the movie for all of youu.. Go watch it. hahaa...

Time flies so fast, sudah Thursday, tomorrow flydayy!.. damnn.. I'm going to flung in my monthly test.. I didn't even pick up a book ! Clever..