Sunday, July 8, 2007

One touch and you set me free

pheef! What a hot dayy! I'm stuffed with super abso-fucking-lutely delicious sausages and bro's 'disgustingly' nice drink! It was the bomb lar, I admit! =P

This will be my first and last time skipping Formula One Qualifying. Will post the results next. I didn't watch it because it was delayed on Astro so I just check out the results from the net.

Ely came over and she too was addicted to Lauren's little girls game. hahaha. Why do people find it so nice. Try downloading it.. from Gamehouse.com. It's called Little Shop Of Treasures.

She took 15 minutes to find for 75 items! it's quite hard tho'



YES! Kimi got first in today's Free Practice in front of Massa! That's how good ferrari is. but it's a little saddening for the qualifying after such a good results for free practice. Disappointed-nyaa!

Pictures from my BBQ. =)


My 1 inch long sausage with satays and lamb steak! But we ended up only eating sausages. I didn't touch the steaks.. =(

Uncle Gordon doing his sausages! hahaha. that sounds so nice!

Lauren and Bro cooking. Jamie Oliver wannabes! They made his potato salad and his garden salad. It was good! thumbs upp!

As the sun sets for bed, they're still cooking... No meat in Russia/New Zealand?

Uncle Gordon misses Zephyr. Aww!

Me and Ely grilling peoples steaks! HEHEE! So totally fun!

The Chung's and the Wong's. We have our differences but we share the same heart! =D


After that, I acted like a total bimbo until everyone was like " can you drop that bimbo act " hehee! I started every sentence with 'like'.. woot, oh plus, the bitchy prefect that 'jaga's' my class was also having her own BBQ. bitch betul! =P