Sunday, July 22, 2007

Haleluyah babeh!!

I.U day, I.U day, viva la Interact! =P

Where do I begin? Let's begin this story when IU begins. Skip the morning part!

Alright, the doors were open at about 2 something as planned. Nobody knew the plan to collect money because the 'morons' there don't let us collect the money. So, everybody went inside and took their seats, I had the lovely task of chopping everyone's hand! It's super duper fun fun! I chopped crystal's palm like so many times because she hit me at the back of my back instead of saying 'hello jean' ! HAHAh but, fair is fair, she chopped my palm as ugly as hers too!

Then, the funnest part of all is, I chopped countless dude's face! hahaa they wanted it there! It's super fun! PLUS ! Me and Kim threw 2 malay form 5 girls out for refusing to pay and made up excuses! That was fun but, they came back, Jing Han really kicked one of the chick out and the other one paid. So totally fun!

The not so fun part is when certain people came with their bitchy and long faces wanting to burn down the place! It's not our fault you didn't get anything. And to someone who joined, if you don't want it, just say it, you won't have it. You know as well who I'm talking about. Because, in my defence, if you want to be like a 4 year old kid, so be it, if you don't want to make peace, don't. I have so many more people I care about in my life to care about this.

Anyways, back to IU, every performance was like the bomb! in words of Wai Cheong, " WOW" haha!!

The best part of having IU day is that everyone was ready to be interact with. I went to most of the tables saying hello which was fun! Got to know some people from VI which is damn lame-ly funny and nice!

Anyways, we decided to head to OU when everything was over. My legs were killing me! And we had to walk all the way there. Paul and Kim hitch don't know who's care which FYI, guys, it's dangerous! Haven't you watch the movie Hitched? the one with Sophia Bush in it? And then, our lucky charm came! God bless Ishani !! Everyone SQUEEZED into Ishani's car! and it was ' haleluyah!' for me cose my toe was hurting!

Went to Chilis for dinner then, Hollie was there! I'm going to screw him upside down! He said he wasn't going and that means, no TRANSFORMERS! Had dinner, one by one went home.. Left Me, Zhee, Queena, Crystal and Hollie. then suddenly, Hollie said we can go watch that movie but after 10 minutes, cannot! He better watch out ! So, went home. Before that, Hollie said something that I still don't understand but it sounded like some typical chinese word for a chinese boy! Chindian boy lar in his case!

Came home and another 'haleluyah' for me! Took a nice shower and watch Formula One but fell asleep half way! hahha!!

( pictures will be uploaded when I receive them! )