Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Take your time, Make a change

I'm smart enough to not sit for AddMaths exam todayy!
I have no idea why can't I coop with numbers! I'm more towards wordings.

Forget about that, yesterday when I was in tuition, my pencil lead kept breaking and I was so fed up with it. Writing 'piak' broken.. press press, writing 'piak' breaks again! urgh !!

I have nothing to blog about recently.. Don't know why considering..

I can't wait to go Penang and buy millions of DVD! It's DVD heaven !! And by the by the, Uncle Gordon and bro is a good con mans. Thumbs up to them! Con ass liars!

This Friday we're going to have one last rehearsal for I.U Day this Saturday! Come peeps come!. And, they're going to announce the new BOD with I highly doubt that I'm in it. But I don't mind... I got it all planned out!

The best part is, after that, I'm going to go watch TRANSFORMERS !!! But, I'll miss one whole day at hotel! Sheehs!

Uhh and my bro and Lauren's lameness strikes back. Last night, bro downloaded Fantastic Four : Rise of The Silver Surfer and he said, " Movie time in an hour . Take your seats, B1, B2, C1, C2 or F1,F2 " Ohkay he didn't actually said that but it's similar.. By the way, FYI, B1 and B2 refers to the Bed.. C1 and C2 refers to the Chair and F1 and F2 refers to the? Floor! HAHA lamee!