Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Take it or leave it on the table!

School is damnn boring !! There's this "raptai" thingy which they want us to sit down for 5 minutes then go up! stuuupid!

This week is the week where my group is selling foods for interact. Vivian's cheese tarts were selling like hot cakes! =P

I cut my hair yesterdayy and it's so not me when I tie it up! After that, went to tuition and Crystal forgotten her RM 12 cake. hahahaaa!! forgetful girl !

Uuh, I was watching Concert of Diana on Tuesday I think. Or Monday.. Prince Charming and Prince Cutie is so cute + charming !! It was so touching doing all this for their mum's 46th birthday! I was touched ! All that for her.. She's delighted up there.. Bless it be!

Oh &&, is Prince William and Kate Middleton back togetherr?? I hope so man! She's so much better than Joss Stones.. rumours running around saying that Prince William is dating Joss. eew!

I have nothing to write man! Exams is next next week and I didn't even start studying.


Some people are just the way there are. Love them or hate them!