Friday, July 20, 2007

recipe for disaster!

- Don't you think that just maybe best friends are not meant to be best of friends for a long period of time?
- Don't you think that just maybe 2 people became best friend because of their same interest that once it's broke the bond breaks too?
- Don't you think that just maybe one last push can actually push someone out of the door?

I think that's all either possible or proven correct.

Interact IU is tomorrow !! I still haven't gotten a mask =( It's gotta be in gold. That's cool.
It comes to my attention that the form 1s likes me more and the form 2s and 3s like Vivian more. It was very funny when we were in the middle of that little experiment to keep us away from boredom!

Got back the first paper which is Accounts. I'm very happy about my result but it's kinda easy so, it's not counted somehow. It's going to be much harder! * dum dum dumm!*

OMG, I didn't know that Katrina was one heck of a lame chick! " peeps, where can you find mickey mouse in your body?.. Disney! ( This knee) ". hahaha and you should hear more from Joanne too!

Nothing much happened todayy!

&& not to forget

Happy Belated Birthday to Zahier

Happy Sweet 16th To You, KEI!