Friday, July 6, 2007

SOME one new is coming along

I did't blog in quite a long time and it doesn't seem like myself but I've been quite busy this days with selling stuff and tuitions and going out.. it's to much to juggle.

Anyways, my week has been hectic! My physics teacher that I have no respect for edy hates me like mad for selling stuff during her period. Luckly, after my group, there won't be anymore groups so if she does complain about it, it's over..=P

I don't like using Mac to blog because there's no coloured fonts and the size and type of fonts. Only picture and spelling check! So totally uncool !

I went to Nick's place to play squash with Jack, Lauren and Nick then headed to the gym! ahahhaha I swear, that's the only time I went to a gym and actually tried out everything there. ahahaa..

I have to sleep back on the floor as Jessie came back yesterdayy. So totally uncool!

I'm so stuck to Scrubs again! watching it every night.

Uuh, pictures from my hair cut session =D


*Darn, i can't upload the pictures! how can a Mac be cooler than Windows if it can't even upload picturess!!*


Everyone can lable my bro and Lauren in one word : LAMEE!!
they were holding their breath when passing through the Pencala Link tunnel! and Jack was driving so slowly! pathetic!=)


I'm going to have a barbequee!! it's will be fun and HOT..

a post is so not nice without pictures and coloured fonts!!

I do not want to do the stupid Interact souvenir edyy! Sarah didn't like my mask and promised to give me a template but it was 2 weeks ago when she promised me. I don't want to do it edyy! she can do it by herself or ask that two girls to do it. It will be so PRETTY ! I bet !!

* why do you want to respect someone who don't respect you?