Friday, July 13, 2007

God must have spend alil' time on youu

T.G.I.F!

This is how lay back my mum is ;

I went to school 1 day this week out of 5.
hmm mmh, that's my mum.. I guess she too has became lazier over the days..

I can't finish watching scrubs I tell yah'. Usually, it takes me like 2 days to finish one season of 45 minute show but this time.. pffts =P

I officially turned down Justine's souvenir job thingy. She gave Ely the template just today.. That leaves me like, 3 days to do God knows how many. So, I told her that I didn't want to do it... It's super laggy, as Sarah said she'll give me the template like 2 weeks ago. By that time, I could have done it all..

Here's a random though ;;
I want to make my blog as nice is Jie Ying's! I like her blog so much. I don't know why. Maybe it's just because of the little things she highlights and stuff like that. Gosh, I think I have a crush on Jie Ying's blog! hahaha xD

Ely came over today and her eye was like stuck to Scrubs!! She ar.. WOD!! go figure that out. =P

KARMA is a BITCH !! rememberrr that !!!

Edit ;;

Happy Friday the 13th!