Wednesday, July 11, 2007

lazy bum bum shake ya bum bum..

I'm so lazy to blog this days!

Today's extra lazy cose I got a cut on my pointer finger and it hurts when I type.. && mainly because there's nothing interesting going on.

tests are coming and I'm damn lazy to pick up a book. I blame my bro for that ! I've skipped school so many days since he came back.. He's my lazy side.. And he said my page is virus for Mac's so, don't read this if you are!! You're comp will have virrrruuuss!! better watch out. =P

I'll be going to watch Harry Potter tonight!! It doesn't look that cool on commercials. Hope it's all good =)

I didn't make it to Francis yesterday so I was hoping if I can catch him tomorrow.. But it will be so weird, don't you think? hmmm...

plus, karma is a real bitch! Totally uncool !

I officially don't want to freaking do the Interact souvenir edy.. Too bad for them if this year's souvenir suck! I hope it does! I sound so mean. nanti nanti one of the board member read this. yet, I don't care, I don't expect to get a post on the board.. It's a like- don't-like club. So, I not gila gila want to be on that board.

Uuh, formula one time, Goodbye to peeps that don't read the F1 news! =)

Mike Coughlan has been suspended and fined 50,000 pound. Here, I'm guessing times 7.. And I hope that's mainly why the Ferraris has been so bad for the last few races! But don't worry, after the case has been presented to the court, Ferraris has been wining those races.. woot =)