Saturday, July 7, 2007

only you can make this happen

tennis

Wow! FedEx won against Juan Carlos Ferrero with 7-6, 3-6, 6-1, 6-3! That is how good he is! Into the quarter finals!! woooh! Let's go !!
I actually stopped watching this tournament, Wimbledon cose it keeps raining and the match will be delayed but until don't know when.. So, i just use the Internet to know what I need to know. =P

Formula one

Kimi was second in the first free practise behind of Hamilton but he raises to the top on the second free practise in front of his teammate Massa! WOOOH! the Ferraris are flying like rockets! Yeah babeh!! Let's go KIMIII!


What a dayy.. I was so lazy to get up for tuition today.. It was so hard getting up from bed. Anyways, went to tuition and Pn.Low keeps calling me Jessica. I thought it was on purpose but she was shocked herself when we correct her. hahahaa.. That's what happens when she teached every siblings of mine.

Came back when the McD's arrived && I thought they didn't buy for me too! inconsiderable peeps! But, they did.. hahaa..

Now. my sis is starting to play Lauren's little girls game too! My little shop of treasures.. hahaha so my sis keep asking me to help her while my mum always keeps calling me to help her too in bro's room. She too was playing. So I had to run to mummie then run back to Jessie.. other words, running back and forth until I was actually sweating.

Other hand, in every big brother there's a small boy wanting to play UNO cards! hahahaa! which bro who's 8 years elder wants to play UNO punyaa! lols! other words, cool bro!

I can't wait for formula one tomorrow! Kimi must get P1 then another win!!! C'mon KIMI ! you can do it, you have to speed !! woot !