Thursday, July 26, 2007

muuuax! you deserve it

Byeeeee guyys! I'll be going Penang tomorrow morning.

Trina, haha, I wanted to go school, but I have to go Penang. there, a brand new excuse!

I didn't blog in quite a while. I was lazy to go fetch the lap top and on it. Usually, my comp is always on, so I'll just on the screen and start posting.

Yesterday, I went to Chem tuition. I was having fun beating Alvin's ass in Chem! he owes me a beg to throw out on a rainy day. HAHA, you gotta be there to understand the whole thing.

I decided to change my tuition to Wednesday, it saves more time for me on Friday. And since Jack is back, I've became more and more lazier!

I got back my BM test paper, I don't know if it's me or my BM teacher hates me for not listening to her and refuse to give her 7 bugs for that bloody book. I barely passed! WTH! 14 over 30 for rumusan? that's bullshit ! Only Sarinah would give that low for exercises!

I'm so excited to go Penang tomorrow but Uncle Gordon have to confirm if he gets a bigger car! if not, we gotta squeeze in that car for 4 hours! I won't !! I'll just stay home and ber-partayy! hahahhaa.

So, see you guys! Have a nice weekend! Muuuuuax!