Monday, July 16, 2007

Virtual is a venture! (such word?)

I feel so smart putting knowledge into my brain. My brain juice actually works! =P

I just spent 3 hours straight sitting on the round table studying Chemistry! I still don't really get the Chapter 6 though. butbutbut the point is, HOW cool is that! Me, 3 hours, sitting on round table, studying! Good equation! =)

I think my butt is asleep!

Speak of, last night, I slept with my mum cose my sis was being a total bitch, I couldn't sleep at all! I kept waking up because I'm scared of rolling over little Coffee that btw, sleeps so close to me! I can't even put my booster beside me, I was hugging it upwards the whole night ! I'm going to sleep at my sisters no matter what !

Today's sejarah paper was easy if only I STUDIED !! I didn't didn't want to study, I couldn't because AHEMMMM! ( xD ) didn't bring me my book!

I have nothing to write!

Ooh coincidence is a virtual~ =D

&& did you guys see SOMEONE'S haircut that looks like TRINA! OMG! ( Janice's voice from Friends )
wow-wow is kan kan mei ! get it? get it?