Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I didn't know it at fifteen

iMovie - Sky High.

I love love love love, addicted, hooked, crazy love Knight Rider. It's climbing my charts of favourite TV series and it's climbing fast =D

KITT's normal mode.

KITT's attack mode.

There's something about the car that I love watching. plus, Justin Bruening isn't bad looking ;P and as the episode goes on, KITT's becoming more cocky & cunning & funny & the relationship between KITT and Justin's character Mike is a must-watch.

- feeding my addiction. carry on.

Speaking of fast cars, I didn't know about Fast & Furious 4 until recently. Finally! the Tokyo Drift shouldn't be one of the fast & furious sequel because it sucked. Paul Walker, my man ;P

It's on my must watch movie list along with Confession of a Shopaholic! I've been waiting so long for that movie. Malaysia, tsk tsk. no use.

I can't wait for college to start already! c'mon! I miss those days when I had to put on my smart hat and get my grove on to study all night long, drinking my coffee to keep me awake.

P/S : what's happening to One Tree Hill & gossip girl & 90210 & privileged - why is there no episodes! come out already!


I didn't know I had to
lose one to gain one.