Saturday, March 28, 2009

wanna take you out & let it rain.

iMovie - Shanghai Noon.

I am determined to get grandstand F1 tickets no matter what! I need to! arghhh! It's a must go this year! MUST! MUST!!

If only they were cheaperr! Why are they so expensive leh? =(

I'm super annoyed today. I now can't wait to start college! Just rip the stitches off, get it over with, no anesthesia.

Updates @ Formula One.

It's surprising that Nico was the fastest during both free practice! I think it has something to do with the diffuser thingy thingy. & it's super surprising that McLarens and Ferraris are at the middle/end of the pack and Red Bulls and Brawn GP are at the front of the pack! shocking! but, it's just free practice!

Tune in for qualifying tomorrow xD I'm super excited to watch and see those new cars perform!
I know this cars you see right here are new born high technologies in the world! It's super twenty-second century (I know there's no twenty-second century but I'm just making it sound greater than the twenty-first century - so just go along with it ;P) & supporters of go-green earth thingythingy plan & most parts will be in the cars you purchase in the future but all I see is funny looking cars!

I can't help but to laugh at them! It looks super funny. it has a little go-kart look in them and it really don't look like a fast car! The rear wings looks like bangs for the car! HAHA. It just looks wrong and not manly =P