Tuesday, March 17, 2009

dead of winter in the storm.

iSeries - Dancing with The Stars season 8.

I can't believe I didn't catch DWTS earlier! I'm already totally addicted to it =D I really lovelovelove Derek Hough and Mark Ballas (not Derek Shepherd & Mark Sloan from Grey's)! Derek's style and moves are super mind blowing and Mark is super funny!

I really want them to win but I think Cheryl & Gilles (naked neighbour guy from Sex and The City) has what it takes to win. I kinda like Dmitry Chaplin too ;P

went & trim my hair today because it stopped growing already. There's a limit to my hair, when it reaches that point, red light! it stops growing! Plus, a lot -A LOT of my hair is falling this days! sei for!

I like the "after-taste" of cutting my hair, my head feels super light. Secret - I used to cry all the time when I had to cut my hair when I was little. - mushroom head =.=

Anyways, I need to start hitting the cinema more often! ada kaki mau pergi?

I wanna watch........ xD
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Race to Witch Mountain
- Transformers 2
- Marley & Me
- He's Just Not That Into You
- Jonas Brothers : The 3D Concert Experience
- Watchmen
- Fast & Furious 4

Dear jie,
now I miss you since you were always my kaki to go watch late night movies :'( P/S: Diyanah didn't get me those DVDs I asked for =( I'm so sad. so come homee, come homee, cause I've been waiting for you for too long..



Off to watch one tree hill =D
or should I watch gossip girl first?
or house? or kyle XY?
jealous jie? I got everythingg!