Saturday, March 14, 2009

won't let another tear drop fall.

iMovie - Stardust.

I totally forgotten what happened the day before yesterdayy. Huh, what happened? I don't know! ;P

My dinner part was very blur laa. HAHaha! still, it's burned inside my brains. anyways, something to laugh about in the future, but not now!


First of all first-st of everything, I wanna really thank Trina & Zhee Yi for teaching me mathematics 3 months prior to SPM. I was as dumb as a jackass for maths. To be honest, I kept a good average score in maths in form4 & form5 because I always always copied Zhee's paper. I was a photostat machine. I copied her whole paper, I didn't know shits.

Unfortunately, since I won't be sitting anywhere close to Zhee Yi during SPM, I gotta do it by myself and that's when I really learn maths & I loved it =) And now, I've gotten an A for it! So, really, Thank you Trina & Zhee for teaching me maths day and night! Love you loooads!

On the other hand, I'm really really really disappointed with my accounts. I know I could have done better than an A2 for it! I'm disappointed but not complaining, it's still an A! xD

I so wanna watch Race to Witch Mountain! Let's go peoplee!! Alexander Ludwig is so super cute!
Meet Alexander Ludwig ;D



Off to watch Grey's!
peace out =)