Thursday, February 26, 2009

never really said too much.

iMovie - Breakfast at Tiffany's.

I have the urge to type. I feel so busy lately but I haven't been doing much ;P it seems like night falls super fast - maybe that's why.

can say very productive already =) I did everything I had to do from my to-do board. crossed out everything from getting my driver's license to be friends with my best friend which I did. & it's nicer this way.

I am addicted to Knight Rider! maybe it's because of the cool car - KITT but I don't know. it's a cool show. The transformation of the car is just too cool for school. Unfortunately I'm hooked to it too early! I should have waited for its second season before watching it.

re watched Newport Harbor last night - I wonder what happened to Chrissy and Clay! & I think that Grant looks a lot like Spencer but a nicer and more lovable Spencer.

Oh OMFG! today I went to buy my "lady stuffs" at Tesco with my mum then I thought of buying new at-home bras, those very cheap ones and this Indian sales lady who attended us took the bra she thought I was looking for and shove it onto me! & she was really very strong! & she pushed my boobs upwards into the bra out in the open! =.= & mums was just standing there laughing! crazy woman but she was nice but also crazy!

I was imagining if I were to channel Rachel's boob issue manner, I would have punch her on the nose! HAHAHA.