Sunday, March 29, 2009

Button wins first race of the season.

Button heads for victory!


Formula One Australian GP Results :
  • 1st - Jenson Button (you're not kidding!yay you)
  • 2nd - Rubens Barrichello (very very lucky you)
  • 3rd - Jarno Trulli (awesome job!)
  • 4th - Timo Glock (I still don't likey you for last year)
edit : Jarno Trulli had been penalised & stripped of his 3rd place position after overtaking during safety car period.
edit again : Lewis Hamilton has been disqualified from the Australian GP after the world champion and his team were judged to have provided 'misleading' evidence during a post-race stewards' hearing.

First of all, damn you Robert Kubica!! you are way low on my list now. Poor Vettel. I was rooting for him all the way, I even had a quote picked out while watching the race. -you're the one to beat this season- Still, despite it all, he is still the one to beat ;)

and above all, Kubica thinks that Vettel's crash cost his win! WHATTHEHELL, don't be so ambitious and he himself cost his and Vettel's loss! tsk

Sebastian Vettel :"I'm sorry to the team and also to Robert, as it didn't just mean the end of my race, but also his." - see that is real sportsmanship! he didn't just point his fingers at anyone, he also apologize to Kubica! I like him a lot ;D

KERS is useless ;P

Head shakes for the Ferraris! I told my sis I had a feeling that something will go wrong for the Ferrari drivers before the race and I was right! They didn't look strong at all this weekend. They hardly overtook anyone - more like being overtaken by everyone.

Lastly, kudos to Ross Brawn and his team for building such strong cars that survived several collision with other driver and his race strategies worked a miracle! No strategist has the brains of Ross Brawn but Ross Brawn himself.

Also, Toyota team had a great run despite starting the race from the pitlane! Jarno and Timo finished 3rd and 5th which is not half bad! It's amazing.

Ferrari team has loads to do if they wanna be a contender this season!

where did they get that
many fire trucks?!

I really like this car the most =D



more pictures will be uploaded
when I find them.
stupid RaceFreak is not
uploading them!