Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'll be your blanket when the weather's getting cold.

iMovie - Ocean's Thirteen.

I had a happy day =)

Went all the way to Rawang to end my crave for steam fish. It's the best fish, I tell you ;P Unfortunately, had to wait for damn long for such a small street side 'place'. can't even call it a restaurant because it's just a space with couple of tables and chairs! Still, still it was all worth the wait and the sweating. I was sticky and sweaty.

Off to OneUtama after me 'sticky and sweaty' lunch. The whole carpark was smokey & we could barely see. found out that some car was on fire! Super cool. hahaa! not for the owner though.

Walked around then my happy moment came =) They had some contest to win F1 tickets so I obviously went for it! Those questions were hard, I gotta say! It takes you back to 1995! c'mon! Lucky for me, I was much 'knowledgeable' than my competitor ;P

It was really unfair but luckily I won it or else I would be pissed off! I was leading that other dude 25 -10 but the MC guy dude even out our score and said answer the last question and win! whatthetut right!

oh wells, bottom line -
I'M GOING F1 THIS YEARRR! * victory dance :D*

Going back to get more tickets with Elyza! hopefully we win or else we'll just cheat and compete with each other. hahah.

Anyways, yesterday I was googling and when I have nothing to do, I likey to chain-google, ended up googling Joanna Pacitti who was in American Idol. I liked her but too bad she didn't advance - something about her connections with the executives of AI or whatsoever. Check out her MySpace page, her song demos are mind-blowing ;D

(don't like this seasons American Idol for some reason)


She's also dating Mark Ballas =) which I like! but I liked Mark and Sabrina Bryans (from Cheetah Girls) together more because them as a couple looked fun-er and happier (check out their vidblog on YouTube, super cute together)

Also, look who it is xD




each words from OTH
is really touching,
I cry almost every time.