Saturday, March 28, 2009

you're the queen of everything.

Button leads Brawn to a well deserved pole!


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st - Jenson Button (ohmygosh, you're kidding me)
  • 2nd - Rubens Barrichello (you're kidding me too)
  • 3rd - Sebastian Vettel (I'm a proud mama ;D)
  • 4th - Robert Kubica (amazing without KERS)
  • 5th - Nico Rosberg (mama's disappointed)
As you can see. Shocking! Brawn GP all the way! I solute the team and really kaw tow to Ross Brawn! He's such an amazing man with super amazing brains or whatever amazing anatomy he has ;P

What a start to the season. All the underdog rose to the challenge and all the 'seasoned' pros sunk the ship! HAHA. Toyota, RedBull, Williams were all topping the charts! It's amazing!

Well, I gotta say I don't think that the new KERS should take all the credit for making those cars fast because after seeing what KERS can do, I would rather not have it. It adds on much much more weight to the car and only can work for 6 seconds a lap!

See the comparison between Kubica who's not using the new KERS and Heidfeld who's using it. Kubica is 4th and Heidfeld is 11th on grid! It really pales in comparison!

I would rather have a lighter car than having a kinda-faster heavy car that can only go faster than fast for 6 seconds, don't you think!

Oh gosh, I'm super happy for Lewis Hamilton :P let's see what he does! Hero or zero. He'll be starting 15th tomorrow! I'd like to see him talk big after this. McLaren is seriously having problems this season.

Not so happy for Kimi & Massa who only managed to get 9th and 7th today. What is it that the other underdog teams have that they don't? -other from the diffusion thingy thingy.

There's so much I don't know this season like what the hell is the diffusion thingy thingy and with those slick tyres, I can't tell which are hard and soft tyres! HAHA, not yet anyways.

I love their car colour. simple yet looks beautiful. It looks like it's from some robot spaceship. very robot-ish and go-green friendly. haha!

Ooh also, Richard Branson dipped his toe into the Formula One world, finally - sponsoring the Brawn GP team! He is stamping his brand in almost everything in the world! Don't know him? He's the Virgin typhoon big-shot multi-multi-million-billion-centillionaire!

I like Renault's car colour too! It's my favourite! Looks like a tiger to me xD

It's also the colours of the papers I used for my high school projects! haha. love it!


Kimi changed the colours
of his current helmet,
liked the old one more.