Friday, March 20, 2009

keep converstation sweet & short.

iConcert - N'sync : No Strings Attached.

haha! now I'm making up the i*Insert word here* xD because lately I seldom watch movies. I'm so itching to watch Race to Witch Mountain!! Well, maybe not so itchy but I really wanna go for movies.

I keep hearing so much about Twitter on E!news so I signed up for it too! HAHAH. We'll see what is it all about.. =)

Yesterday me & mama took a road trip up to Genting to drop of Mr.Volvo there (damn it, my backspace isn't working!) Anyways, we were suppose to go to The Curve for a little shopping time, again, but we ended up at the foot of Genting. The not-so-cold wind really puts a smile on my face somehow. made me feel relaxed and happy. random. so then.

After dropping Mr.Volvo off, we went to The Curve but then after awhile, mama got a phone call and she had to rush down to Ipoh for some 'house call patient guy' So I was home alone (haha, how ironic. I was watching Home Alonee 2 on StarMovie this morning) & you can't guess what I did the whole dayy xD

NOTHING! well, I YouTubed ;P

I'm still craving for Ipoh Hor Fun eventho' I've already ate a few from different places!

Alright! Backdated pictures taken on Trina's surprise hangout xD
We didn't take much pictures with others & the birthday girl but I did take a handful of pictures with Vivian while we were in the toilet waiting for Trina to arrive :P


P/S : Who knew after I get my driver's license, the one person who doesn't let me drive would be my mother! I can't even drive to HSC! c'mon man! if you don't let me drive on my own, how do you expect me to improve?! =( Jessy, come home pleasee!

can't get enough
of Derek Hough xD