Wednesday, March 25, 2009

why you have to wait to find me.

iMovie - Shall We Dance.

I've been totally out of this planet lately. I feel damn useless ;P

Also, I've been feeling totally excited yet nervous about going to college. It's starting soon! ohman, how am I going to make friends, I'm socially retarded already. haha.

Thought Hollie will be going there too and we could break down the 4 walls of that college together but he bailed on me. The days when I dream that we'll walk down those halls together like rebels. HAHAHA!

On one hand, I'm super excited - wanna do a lot of homework but on the other, I'm afraid that I won't make any friends and it'll be weird. I can't make friends easily ohkayyy! sigh

If only we were in pre-school, making friends by just borrowing a block or share a cookie or something :P

Anyways, I cleaned out my closet yesterday - the amount of work. Found my barbie dolls under some old clothes - where I used to hide them, totally forgotten about that place. also found my baju kurung from primary school. damn, those were small. haha!

so so, Coffee is always sleeping! ALWAYS every second of the day! & he looks so peaceful and comfortable when he sleeps!
I was down stair watching a movie and I kept calling him to come down but he never did, so when I went up to check on him - there he was sleeping on the bed like it's his to sleep! Useless doggie.
sleep sleep sleep.

I've been figuring out who's Rabel from Heroes for awhile now & I kinda thought that he/she is a new hero or whatever but then it came to me! Think back, who could 'talk' to technology? Rabel uses the phone and computers and he hacks in. So, I kinda think that Rabel is Niki's son Micah. Hopefuly they'll show who's Rabel soon xD

my downloads are so sloow! c'mon

*//after watching this week's Heroes

HAHAH! IT IS MICAH! finally, I'm one step ahead of Heroes! HAHAHA! gosh! feels good to know! Fine, this is how I know who's who - because I re-watched Heroes season 1! & there's Micah with his super power xD

very excited

F1 is coming soon!