Friday, March 6, 2009

cause I'm not coming back, I'm closing the door.

iMovie - Charlie's Angels.

Went over to my auntie's house to watch E.U , the chinese drama show. I usually don't like to watch but since Chan Kin Fung is in it, it's a must watch =)

He's the first chinese actor that I like after watching him in the lawyer & Triumph in the Skies show. Still, I don't like how those dramas go. Like each other but can't be with each other but want to be with each other really breaks my heart. Like now the Yau Yau and Lap Man really breaks my heart. hahaa!

DAMN! Wiki just spoiled my show! It says ' Lee Pak Kiu , Fa Yeuk Bo's husband ' c'mon! husband?! yeerr!

Anyways - Dancing with The Stars' are back! I can't wait to get more of Derek Hough ;P I like him!
Chuck Wicks!
He looks like a young Ryan Philippe

I need sleep! My eye bags are like eyes itself :o


Happy 18th Birthday
WheyJinnJinn =)