Wednesday, March 11, 2009

you wanna pull her close, but her heart has frozed.

iMovie - Max Payne.

Boring betul la that movie, but since Mark Wahlberg is in it, I watched. his voice is super sexy ;P

My blog post numbers are going down - fast. I used to blog like 35 times a month last year but now =.= tsktsk gnet.

without further ado, Crystal's failed 18th surprise dinner./ Crystal's 18th failed surprise dinner?

I'm such a sucky liar, you guys can tell when I'm lying which is a very bad thing. hahaha! I'll shake in my boots trying to find words to lie when I'm lying =S Anyways, I bet you figured out that I was lying the moment you stepped into my house eh?

Still, you were a sport pretending you didn't know a thing ;D
Sad part of everything was that we didn't get to take lots of pictures! & my camera's fixed!

here's a brain teaser - how is it that my camera can be spoiled when it hasn't been dropped or anything!? And my memory card, - how can it be broken into half whilst inside my camera the whole freaking time?!




Off to watch DWTS!
c'mon Derek =D