Thursday, February 14, 2008

you might just be strangers in another town.

Marc & Rovilson!! How come lar! from 1st to last. ='(. I was supporting you guys man.. Vannesa and Pamela too. Good job. I don't like the winners. But last race was at Singapore so, home advantage la. Not fair. 

And and and, Marc & Rovilson won 8 leg of the race out of 12! Holiday kau kau eventhough didn't win that cash money. 

By watching that last leg, I really got to catch up on my flag knowledge

Anyways..

Here's something for you.. 
went to school today and it was a HUGE mistake man!! It was so boring and the reason I went is because Zhee missed me but end up, she ditched me after recess. Nice job, bud. 

Not going to school already. =P

American Idol always makes me cry seeing them cry. ;'(. Especially Josiah. Is that his name? he cry, I cry. haha.

RESPECT goes to Crystal. you know why la. xD

:: 29 days more to go.