Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Live forever for the moment.

Dear Darling,
You're as old as I am =)

Sorry I wasn't there to 'hangout' with you in school but I'm guessing you're already tired of handling me. Anyways, Happie 17th Burfday, Rachel.. you only turn 17 onces so, it's time for you to stand up to your mother!! Tai ko lui lor.

Gonna go do my passport now. It's it's already 1.20! Hope it'll be fast. Then rush for lunch with the birthday girl. Let's pray the person doing my passport wasn't as horrible as the person who did Choo's. I only have one day to do my passport!


Laureus World Sports Awards winner!!

Sportsman Of the Year goes to :: Roger Federer! 4 times in a row man!

Other nominees :: Kimi Raikkonen, Kaka, Tiger Woods... more.


Breakthrough Of the Year is :: Lewis Hamilton.

Nominees :: Novak Djokovic, Casey Stoner.... etc.

Team Of the Year went to South African Rugby Team.. =( Ferrari Motor Racing Team should win mar...

I want to watch lar, Astro! Get it get it!

Gotta go! Chasing time!

Happy Birthday, RACHEL!


:: 24 more days.