Monday, February 11, 2008

Reality or Fantasy?

Just when I'm not looking for pictures of this two shows, I stumble on it. It's there when you're not finding for it. 

Rory from Gilmore Girls and Veronica for Veronica Mars. Similarities? They're boyfriend's named Logan. Logan Huntzberger and Logan Echolls. And at the end of the season, true love breaks up. 

Look! Matt Czuchry (Logan Huntzberger in Gilmore Girls) & Logan Echolls in Veronica Mars. =)

I'm having dreams of finding a Logan in my dreams. hahahaah! xD

Next... 
Found a new series! Moonlight. It's about vampires. It's quite nice actually. I like it cause I like everything with supernatural powers. =P The guy in the middle has got a REALLY sexy voice. It reminds me of Jensen Ackles. & the girl in pink reminds me of Raquel from Laguna Beach season 3. haha!

It's good. watch moonlight. It's like the 'twilight' the movie. HAHA!