Saturday, February 2, 2008

guilty pleasure

I was cleaning my room yet AGAIN and came through my series DVD. I didn't know I had that much of series DVDs. (there's more)

Anyways, recommendations.

Gilmore Girls -- best mother daughter show. Everything a daughter can ever asks for.
Veronica Mars -- best father daughter show. What high school can be.
The OC -- Very family-like-vibe. It's just nice.
Scrubs -- Yes.. My guilty pleasure. =P It's just simply funny.

Who has Veronica Mars season 3??? Me want to borrow.. =P


Anyhoo.

I'm craving for sushi now. I was suppose to be eating it last night with crystal and choo but I didn't have my transporter. =( & now, I want to eat it so badly! I would make it myself but I'm out of vinegar and seaweed. Sushi anyone?

iMovie - Over Her Dead Body! Eva Longoria Parker is just dead gorgeous.


Lastly ::

Happy 17th Birthday Yein Jiun!!

* picture of me & her, at some place nice, smiling. =) *