Monday, February 11, 2008

Friends come & go. But one always sticks!

Straight question :: 

Why is it so hard to keep close to two different circle of friends? Are we suppose to only have one circle of friends? It is that bad to wish to have two circle of friends to come together and form one new big circle of friends? Or am I just to naive to think that I can have both and not take sides? 

It is burning a hole in me deep inside just thinking that either one circle of friend thinks that I care about the other much more and just pull away. And it's tearing me down to feel like I'm unwanted in both circle of friends.
 
Most people says that friends are not important, that friends are just disposable chopsticks. Comes in a pair but gets thrown separated. Ohkay, that's just me saying. but friends are like music. It's what keeps us sane throughout the day, the month, the year.. the rest of our lifes.

Just want 'you' to know that I'm trying much harder that 'you' think I am to keep 'you' close. Both of you. & you'll have to do me a favor and please, make me belong. give me motivation to keep fighting every single day. 


All I want is ... for you to act like the friend I used to have.