Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I deserved better afterall.

YIPEEYIPEEYIPEEYIPEEPEE!

THANK YOU thank you thank you!!! <3

Thanks Crystal, Hollie & Wye Mun for the book! I love it so much! it's-all-that-I-wanted !! xD
tai sek! muaxs. =)

Skipped school to do my passport. luckily, Choo told me everything about it but when I told it to my sis, she didn't want to believe it.

Suppose to wake up at 10 and leave but I overslept and woke up at 12. Left the house at about 1 WITHOUT my mother.. Went there, took picture, photocopy IC and everything... Went there, everybody thought I'm 18! Do I look that old? =(

Anyways, couldn't do it because my MOTHER wasn't with me. Why can't I do without my parent? Scared I flee the country eh? So, got to go back home, take my birth cert and my MOTHER!

After that, everything went smoothly. Went over to Choo then to tuition! With all of that, I didn't eat my breakfast and lunch. Came home and eat dinner like pig! ;P


Have to see how things go tomorrow. =( Cause I have to take my passport but I have to go school and I have to get my passport early to book the flight. Fly day after tomorrow & haven't book the ticket yet.. Every thing's so rushie-rushy.

fingers crossed - get to go Bangkok this Thursday!