Thursday, February 21, 2008

Confession of a Shopaholic.

Guess what, guess what , guess what !!!

There's going to be a Confession of a Shopaholic MOVIE !!! It's currently filming

Isla Fisher will be playing Rebecca Bloomwood.. I don't think the book's character suits her. She's more like a princess from a fairy tale book.

I was thinking more like Emily Blunt. Emily from Devil Wears Prada.. should be Rebecca Bloomwood.
Should cast her la! Suit the wear-expensive-clothes-but-can't-afford look.. Plus, Rebecca's from London, and Emily got that accent.

Krysten Ritter. Can you guess what role will she be playing? SUZE!! whatthefcuk!! So totally wrong man! She doesn't look wise at all! & Suze is damn wise in the book!

Hugh Dancy for the role of ..... not sure but I'm guessing it's Luke Brandon. I imagine Luke to be much older and more workaholic. I'm guessing he got accent base on his looks. HAHA

I imagine Adrian Grenier to be playing the part of Luke but he don't have that accent.. And he has got Luke's dark curly hair =)

I so can't wait ! =) Chills going up&down my spines! haha..


:: 22 more days.