Sunday, February 17, 2008

17th is the new 16th.

Today, damn proud to eat only 2 slice of bread for the whole day. Until dinner of course. =D

Did ABSOLUTELY nothing today. watch a few series, sleep around, download stuff.. It was a boring day.

Dinner at Le- Meridian. The buffet was quite nice. Something different.. I ate so many of those octopus thingy! That was the only one I ate the most. My sis made 'friendly' with one italian chef and he made her creme-brulee. Especially for her man. haha!!

After dinner, dropped by Choo. woo, damn alot of people there and the funny part was, when I step foot in, everyone wants to take picture.. ahaha! funny times.

I had so much fun there. When it turned 12. much much better than last year when I was up in Genting. 

Thanks guys! thanks for all your wishes!! 

Choo's house is like the play house. HAHA!! Playhouse DisneyChoo. yeah. xD

Goodnight people!