Saturday, February 9, 2008

FINALLY, second day of CNY took a turn. =) Let's just say I received ANGPAUs and I got to GAMBLE. xD

Went over to sis's friend Tony's house to gamble along with Tania, Diyanah and Adrian. Basically Jessie's whole gang minus Jeya. Tony's family is so funny, especially his father. He's one cool dad.

Came back at 2am.. I sat there so long, no win no lose! winwinwin xP

Today, I forced myself to finish all my homework that I said I'll do since last week. Those work that I said it needs to be done. Till today, it's not done. =P.. The whole list of homework is still written on my whiteboard. So, today, wanted to finish everything up, but after 3 hours sitting down, only one part of my peka is done. The procedure. haha!

I'M LAZY!!

I won't be going to school on Monday.. Wanna watch The Grammys! It's at 9am live and 8pm primetime! Watch peeps. =)

You guys - I miss youu! ='(

iTunes - All we are by OneRepublic