Monday, February 25, 2008

It's a good day to save lifes, let's have some fun.

Thursday, 21st January 08.

Woke up at 7.30 to go Central to get flight tickets. Reached there at about 8 am but they open at 9 something, so wait there, walk around but to find out that we can't book the ticket with just only the credit card number & Uncle Gordon wasn't picking up his phone. So, we had to drive all the way back to his place to wake him up. It was almost 10 am then.

We couldn't catch the 1 o'clock flight so we took the 4 o'clock flight instead.

Discovered that I'll get headache on the plane if I don't listen to iPod.. I'm so 'char' get car sick, sea sick and plane sick. I can't do or read anything in the car or else I'll get a headache.. While everybody was sleeping, I was wide awake reading my Shopaholic and listening to music..

Wow, Thailand's airport is very nice! and clean, compared to here. Their whole town is actually clearer than ours. And their public transportation is so much better that ours. Plus, their toilets are so bloody nice and clean. And ours have cockroaches!! & their cabs!! Multi-coloured cabs!!
There's like
red.
blue.
orange.
green.
pink.

Ride all except blue. =( haha!!

Alright, first day. Checked into the room, what a beautiful view.. The river is just so damn cool. Anyways, had seafood dinner then walked the bazaar. There's so many topless bars there man! First day was not quite exciting. Tiring and amazing, yes.


Friday, 22nd January 08.

Woke up quite early, head for breakfast in the hotel then headed out. We took the train!! ;P (for me, train is fascinating!)

Fast Forward.

Walked damn long la. I was damn tired! Went MBK, Pratuman, Siam Paragon and everywhere else. I really wanted to buy my Converse there but I couldn't find it. It's either no size or no colour. That's not the sucky part. The part that sucked is everywhere I go, there it is, in front of me, teasing me. Everyone is wearing it. And if I'm not out, I see it in the tele.

I was determined to find it the first day. but after that, I gave up. I'm not meant to get one.

what else, what else.. Oh, food there wasn't satisfying for me. We didn't go looking for food maybe. Thai people use alot of lemon grass.

Pictures ::
Flight to Bangkok. I love watching the safety presentation. haha.

She has something with sitting near the wings. That's where we always sit. Jess is sleeping bytheway.

The view from the room. Pretty ain't it? I can stare at it forever.

The room. Typical Shangri-La hotel rooms. Uuh, and the shower! It's a magic shower! it is THAT awesome!

First meal in Bangkok. The crab was good but the tom yam was too sour.


:: 17 more days.