Monday, February 18, 2008

Bitter Sweet Symphony.

Pictures ::
Poodles! Dede&Coffee.

Jelly cakes! Mine, Keenan's & Elyza's

I am liking LOVING my birthday. Went for buffet at Le-Meridian for my post-birthday dinner with sis and mum. On my birthday, ate home-cooked food (which I haven't/don't eat as much as the past few years. mums not much of a cook). Had chicken, duck, fish! No pig. =P

My seventeenth really kicked sixteenth in the 'behind huhu'. Last year, was up in Genting with no one and nothing to do.

Plus, I get extra angpaus every year but this year was extra a lot from aunties and Uncle Gordon. He's taking me to Bangkok for my birthday present. =)

Got the 6th Gossip Girl book from Trina & Rachel. thanks! it-all-that-I-wanted. ;P

Almost there. ;)

Receive a very special phone call yesterday from LAILA! She remembered! Unlike me, called her 2 days after her birthday. I like how we are still so close but don't see each other very often. A friendship that's worth keeping for a longer time than this. =)

It's Rachel's birthday day tomorrow!! =D. I like it, we should keep the tradition and celebrate our birthday together every year!

I want to change my header so badly but my photoshop expired.. Useless junk!

I'm thinking, best song ever will be Happy Birthday. Any song that ends with eating cake is a plus.