Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I can be anything you like.

Saturday, 23rd January 08.

I don't remember much already. haha. Went back to shop more at MBK mall then headed to Suan Lum Night Bazaar.. Gosh, have any of you been there? it's like a maze! sort of.

Basically, all we did was shop. Oh, and my sister's phone got stolen. Great right? ;P
All that we did in Bangkok is walk, walk, and did more walking! Have got to get a comfortable shoe!

The hotel room seemed to be the best place to be after a long day out! It's like heaven waiting for you when you open that room door. *tadaaa*

Sunday, 24th January 08.

Woke up quite late that morning. Going home. =( I was having so much fun there! Had a lazy morning and MickeyDee's for breakfast! I know right, whatthehell, eating MickeyDee's in Bangkok... haha! Was too lazy to head out to the city for breakfast.

Got packing, went to the airport.. Said goodbye Bangkok. flllllllllyyyyyyy. Took an earlier flight back because the original flight got delayed. And the earlier plane was the very goddamn old plane! So uncomfortable!!

Didn't sleep on the plane, as usual. Read my Shopaholic till the plane landed. After, Jeya came and picked us up.. went for dinner came home.....

I had to clean my room!!! Change my freaking bed sheat! Stupid dog shit in my room and peed on my bed! I know that my mum knew he shit and peed in my room but she acted like she didn't know. She some more dare to ask when and where got! It was a sunday and the maid won't come and she always have to come in my room to get her fax! Such a liar!

Pictures! ::

At the Suan Lum night bazaar for dinner.

The best kerabu ever! It was a little TOO spicy & baby fried crab.

Just hanging out in the room after a loong day of walking.

On the way out..

Multicoloured cabs! I got the orange onee!.

Stuff we bought there,
LeSportsac, LeSportsac and more LeSportsac bags.

Jessie's word T-shirts and my funky boxers for sleeping. =)

iPod & iPhone stuffs. The iPod charger only cost me RM 20. =D

Little Misses.. Not all mine! One Jessie's. xD

She's always everywhere that Crystal. The chips bloated on high air. haha

In the plane on the way home. Don't their head hurts after?

The view from high above.. Lastly, my prized possession from Bangkok! Miami Ink T-shirt and Ed Hardy tattooed T-shirt!

That's all from Bangkok.

:: 15 more days.